Click on the yellow banner above and it’ll taken you to the discount page.
Make use of the special 30 Email Marketing Challenge promo code above to access discount page and save 43% off your next purchase of 30 Email Marketing Challenge by Tracy Roberts & Susanne Myers.Take note that the special offer above is available for a short time only, and may expire at any time.Simply click yellow banner above to reveal and copy your 30 Email Marketing Challenge discount code and use it to get your limited-time only deal.If the particular deal given here has expired, simply use the search box up above to search for the most recent available deals, discounts and bargains for this 30 Email Marketing Challenge .
You’ll get 30 articles & 30 corresponding emails along with a guide to show you how to run an effective challenge that will help you grow your own list, increase traffic & engage your community.
Here are the titles included:
1. 30 Days To Revive Your List And Rock At Email Marketing
2. Start With A Plan
3. Review Your Welcome Email
4. Let’s Talk About Engagement
5. Broadcast Emails, A/R’s, Or Both?
6. The Anatomy Of A Great Email Message
7. How Often Should You Mail?
8. Getting Your Readers Used To And Looking Forward To Offers
9. Mapping Out A Content Strategy
10. Creating A Mailing Calendar For The Week / Month
11. Start A Swipe File
12. Repurpose Your Emails
13. Create A Template For Your Emails
14. What’s The Purpose Of Your Email?
15. Solo Emails vs. Content Emails With Offers
16. How To Write A Great Solo Email
17. Don’t Forget To Follow Up
18. Using Urgency To Increase Conversion and Sales
19. Tracking Conversions
20. Don’t Be Afraid To Get Personal
21. Are You Connecting With Your Target Audience?
22. Make It Useful But Incomplete
23. The Importance Of Congruency In The Sales Funnel
24. How To Become A Better Email Copywriter
25. Help Them Reach Their Goals And Dreams
26. Don’t Be Afraid To Point Out Flaws
27. Using Bonuses To Increase Conversions
28. Edit And Tighten Your Emails – Less Is More
29. Review And Reuse Your Most Successful Emails Regularly
30. Wrap Up And Where To Go From Here